Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Years Fitness Resolution - Have You Been Keeping Up?

Lately I've been working out 5 days a week, at least 1 hour a workout.

Some people might think that working out that much is kind of extreme...but in fact, it's quite healthy.

Think about this, that's only 5 hours in a week.

Doing some math, most people are awake 16 hours each day. So that means I'm just working about a little over 4% of the time that I'm awake.

Some people might say..."I have a fulltime job and kids to take care of".

Look at things this way, let's cut that in half since most people work 8 hours a day. So that means instead of 4%, I'm spending close to 11 person of my available time.

Even if you had other jobs or kids to take care of, don't you think that spending a smaller fraction of your time to keep your body healthy is important?

No comments: