Sunday, July 26, 2009

Is Colon Health Plus a Scam?


The other day I told my friend about a colon cleansing pill called Colon Health Plus+. Most people don't really know what colon cleansing is or what it actually does. So the first thing that he asked me if it was a scam.

I could understand. When people are uncertain about something (especially something they've never heard about), they thing it doesn't work.

So Does It Really Work?

Yes and no. So what do I mean about this? If you don't know by now, I'm really into working out. I like pumping iron and doing cardio. If you're looking for a pill to replace that, then you're looking for the magic pill. So quite simply, no, it will not replace exercise.

What it does do is clear out a lot of toxins from your system. We have major organs like the kidneys, liver, and skin to help clear out toxic waste. However, most people don't take care of their bodies as best as they could. Nobody is perfect and we many people do drink sodas, milkshakes, and alcohol. There are many other things that aren't great for us. The main idea is that our elimination organs can use some help. So about the other answer (the Yes), this one in particular helps clear out toxins from your digestive tract.

Click here for more details on this blog about Colon Health Plus+.

No comments: